2.11.2009

Yummy Milk?

My week has had a bit of a rough start... but nothing that can't be turned around. I've just been in a bit of a funk. But it ends HERE! I'm wondering if the obscene amount of carbs I've eaten has anything to do with it. heehee.

In other news I accidentally bought the organic 2% milk this week. I generally buy organic non fat or 1%. Oh my goodness.. this stuff tastes like ice cream! It's so smooth and creamy and delicious! I almost can't get enough of it. And did I forget to mention that I HATE milk? Like it totally irks me... but this stuff is outstanding! What's going on here???? I'm going to be sad to go back to the regular old 1%.

Not much else to report today. So here is my planned menu.

Breakfast:
milk (just under a cup since its 2%) - 2
Fiber One Waffles - 4

Lunch:
Pineapple Pleasure smoothie from Smoothie King - 3
rice cake w/ pb2 - 2
fiber one yogurt - 1

Snacks:
vitatop - 1
applesauce - 0
veggies w/ dip - 2

Dinner:
not sure, most likely a lean cuisine or something else from the freezer

Also... please head over to Michelle's blog to give her some encouragement. She's such an inspiration and is SO close to hitting 100 pounds lost! She's doing a giveaway for a $25 iTunes gift card to boot! Give her some inspiration and enter to win here!

No comments: