

These aren't just any M&Ms either... they are peanut butter M&Ms. I've gotten into the very bad habit of having 2 or 3 after breakfast... then another 2 or 3 after lunch... and then a few in the afternoon because well I just get bored. So today I'm putting a stop to it! I will not eat any little chocolaty things today. I've moved the M&M machine from right on my desk to one of the tables in the reception area (which is mere feet from my desk... but not within arms length!).
Wish me luck! I seem to be somewhat insatiable today. Breakfast kept me full for all of an hour and a half and I finished lunch 15 minutes ago and my stomach still feels empty. Maybe I didn't have enough protein? I know I didn't have much at breakfast and I think that was a big mistake. Live and learn, right?

4 comments:
Ah! How can you live with that beautifully horrific machine of chocolatey goodness? *faints* (If it isn't already obvious how I gained a ton of weight. lol)
I've lost and kept off 100 pounds now for 4 years with Weight Watchers and exercise. I enjoy reading your blog! One of my top rules is don't buy it so you can't eat it! Keep that machine empty! : ) Some people struggle with throwing away/wasting food... my theory is that my health is worth more than that food you are throwing away, not eating, etc. Hope this helps!
oh man. that would NOT be on my desk. or if it was, it would be empty.
use it as barter. if you do X, Y, & Z you get to have 2. not just cause you ate breakfast either!
good luck!
Get that thing off your desk chica! Or at least make yourself use quarters when you need a fix!
Post a Comment