2.09.2009

Funnies

Humor me while I talk completely off topic. It's about good old Michael Phelps. I don't know if I professed my love of him here over the summer... but I was totally and completely smitten. I watched all his races and all the strange super-human bits that NBC did on him.

Of course I was a little upset about his recent antics what with the pot and all. But really... I don't think it's THAT big of a deal. But that doesn't matter. I really just wanted to post this. Because it's hysterical. Sometimes I think I should start watching SNL again!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, oh MY GAWD!! That cracked me up and I needed a laugh today....REALLY! :)

farm girl. said...

it's not workin!

dah well. i'm with you about the big deal vs not a big deal thing. they have been talking about it on the view, and it's interesting, to say the least...

Carrie said...

That was GREAT!! Jimmy and I loved it!! And I love me some Michael Phelps and Seth too! :)

Elephant Steps said...

Ya I saw that on SNL too. It was pretty good.