Don't you love how I post like 12 times a day when I'm being all good and eating well and all that other crap? But then the entire month of December I posted 9 times total? Whatever we all do it :)
I ended up eating 29 points today... so I used 6 flex points. But it's ok because I still have 24 left for the week since I didn't use many a all over the weekend. Woo! Also had day one of boot camp. I literally didn't do anything over the break. Unless you count taking Maddie for walks, which I don't. If I don't work up a good sweat and can do it without putting a sports bra on, it just doesn't count! I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be one of those days where I have to use the handicapped bathroom... because I won't be able to sit on the toilet without holding onto something to help ease me down! Oh the joys of working out. We did all kinds of crazy quad stuff and a fair amount of running. And for a split second I thought I might throw up about halfway through but somehow worked through that. But it's amazing how much energy I had when I got home though. From eating well (aka not sugar for breakfast, lunch and dinner) and also working out you would have thought I had a double shot of espresso! I was bouncing all over the house.
Hopefully the energy stays!
And now I'm going to bed. There's already a little brown dog sleeping on top of me practically. Why she thinks she's a lap dog I have no idea :D
1.05.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Great work!! I used 7 flex tonight. eh, but they are there to be eaten right? Great job at boot camp!!
I think you'd have to scoop me up and push me in a wheelbarrow after your hardcore bootcamp workouts! lol I'm so proud of you - keep it up Jeannie!
WooHoooOooO! Way to go. I love the image of you having to use the handicap bathroom because of bootcamp. I'm sorry but that is too funny. :)
Post a Comment