1.12.2009

Happy Monday?

I woke up in a good mood today. There are a bunch of reasons ... but here are just a few:
  • I'm wearing cute new pants from Old Navy... size 14. They don't sag at all! Nor are they cutting off my circulation! Wooo.
  • I blow dried my hair. I've been trying to put more of an effort into my appearance. I can get away with wearing just about anything to work (my boss sometimes wears warm up outfits) but find that I feel better about myself when I make an attempt.
  • The SUN is SHINING. It's been gloomy for so many days here in Charlotte it's nice to see the blue sky again.
  • The Eagles won yesterday... still pumped after that
  • I packed good meals/snacks for the day so I won't be tempted to eat JUNK
  • The CAKE is gone!
  • Boot Camp today. I skipped Sat so I'm ready for a good leg workout today
  • Upcoming 3 day weekend (we're off for MLK day)
  • Upcoming trip to NYC/NJ for said 3 day weekend
I think that about covers it all.

Menu for today is...

Bfast:
1/4 cup oatmeal, 1/2 banana, 1 tsp brown sugar, vanilla extract - 3

Mid morning snack:
1 ego waffle w/ 1/2 banana and pb - 3

Lunch:
making a mini pizza! - 1 sandwich thin toasted then topping with some pizza sauce and light mozz cheese and throwing in the micro for a few secs to melt - 3
progresso light soup - 1
apple - 1

Snacks:
rice cakes - 1
motts plus - 0
chex cereal - 3

Dinner:
pasta w/ turkey sausage, peps, onions, tomatoes, a little sauce and parm cheese - 6
toasted sammy thin w/ spray butter and garlic - 2

Snack:
sf vanilla pudding w/ ff whipped cream - 2

Total of 25 points. 2 flex used. 4 APs earned.

Here's hoping I can stick to this!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't need to hope to sticking to your plan - I know you will! :)

Yaay for the size 14 pants!!! WTG Jeannie!

Elephant Steps said...

You do sound happy today. Hooray for Happy Mondays. Kick butt on bootcamp tonight!! :)

Carrie said...

Now you need to send me the link to the super cute pants! Because I want a job like yours where I can wear warm ups...but my new job I can't even wear jeans on a Friday! I'm in a panic. I need dress clothes, I cleaned out my closet - and none of my old work pants fit. And I don't want to be the new girl in the office that everyone thinks wears the same pair of pants every day! Help me!