1.02.2009

Day Two

So far so good! It's 7.23 and I still have 3 points left. What is going on? Why does this seem - dare I say it - somewhat easy? I mean I never have 3 points left after dinner. I only get 23 points a day people!

Granted I was going light today because I was supposed to go out tonight (but the stupid boy got sick and canceled on me grrrr) but instead of going crazy I still had a somewhat well balanced meal! Menu for today looks like this:

Bfast:
High Fiber Quaker Oats (Maple and Brown Sugar) - 3
Tea w/ honey - 1

Snack:
Homemade trail mix - 3

Lunch:
Lean Cuisine Stuffed Rigatoni (love this one!) - 4.5
2 clementines - 0.5
Motts Plus Applesauce - 0

Snack:
ONE piece of chocolate (I JUST HAD ONE!) - 1

Dinner (very random):
chicken cake - 2
Light Flat Out wrap w/ 2 slices light cheese toasted - 3
fried egg - 2

Snack (since I still have 3 points):
1 pb ball - 2
light hot chocolate w/ ff whipped cream - 1

Also - random victory. I was unpacking my lunch bag (the stuff I didn't eat) when I got home from work and there was a 1 point WW choc pb bar in there. I mindlessly opened it and almost took a bite when I realized a) I wasnt hungry and b) I really didn't want it! So I just threw it out! I know, amazing.

3 comments:

Mom of Two Boys said...

Yeah, that IS amazing. Weaker dieters would have caved and eaten it (probably me).

Good job! Keep it up :)

Anonymous said...

Woohoooo!! I think that "switch" has been flipped on inside of you and you realize just how "easy" it can be! Remember this day as a huge NSV day!!

fighting_fat said...

I totally would have caved, congrats:)