1.08.2009

Better Choices

I just chronicled what one of my file drawers at work looks like. And I don't mean it being all messy and full of files. I mean it being stocked with FOOD! Feel free to take a peak... and share if you've got a drawer or cabinet full of food at work. I'm so curious! Because yes, I'm the girl who looks in people's medicine cabinets when going to the bathroom at other people's houses. And I'm not ashamed to admit it!

I'm trying to make BETTER choices today than I did yesterday. Hopefully I can have a good on point day!

Wish me luck.

5 comments:

Elephant Steps said...

Good luck on your on point day!! :)

Anonymous said...

Here's to better choices!!

Don't worry about your medicine cabinet addiction ... I've been known to drive around my suburb at night so I can see what my neighbor's houses look on the inside (you can see inside better at night when their blinds are open and the lights are on inside) lol

Marissa said...

I have a whole bunch of food with me at work too. I have learned though to put the "good" stuff like bars, dried fruit, etc. in a cabinet that I actually have to get up to open and keep only the pepper, tea, and salad dressing in the cabinet right next to me. This has helped me a lot from eating just because it was there.

Tanya said...

I have a can of chunky soup (and a big tupperware bowl to heat it in), a bag of dried apricots and maybe a granola bar...

But let me tell you when I cleaned that drawer out before I went on maternity leave... I found pay stubs from EIGHT years ago... Hello! Time to purge maybe?

Carrie said...

so how did it go?!!? Did you rock it like I know you did and stay on point?