Such and unlikely title, right? While I'll watch football I'm not a HUGE fan, and uhh I don't really drink beer all that often. But alas... that's what has been filling my day today!
I slept in (again!) until 10:30. Granted I was up at 8 to let the pup out and then sort of just in and out of sleep from then on but it was still nice. When I finally got up I made some waffles using Trader Joe's multigrain pancake mix. It's not as tasty as Bisquick (I'm such a Bisquick girl), but I still like it. I also made some hard boiled eggs for the week. Around 11ish the guy I was supposed to go out with on Fri night called to see if I wanted to hang out. I had nothing else going on so I showered, blow dried my hair and was off. When he got there he asked if I was hungry and since I'd just eaten breakfast I said no. So we had a few beers (I had 2 and yes counted the points) and just chatted. It was actually really nice. We'll see if he calls this week though :)
I made a quick stop at the food store on my way home to get a Rotisserie chicken (they're on sale on Sun) and also grabbed some more Lean Cuisines because they were 5/$10 quite the deal. So now I'm home, watching the Eagles. I took the chicken stock from Thanksgiving out of the freezer and am making some chicken noodle soup.
Menu so far looks like this:
Bfast:
2 waffles - 5
1/2 banana - 1
Snack:
2 beers - 5 (UGH!!!)
Late lunch:
1 flat out wrap .. 1/2 with hardboiled egg on it other 1/2 toated with 1 slice cheese - 4
WW lemon bar - 1
Dinner:
probably a lean cuisine of some sort - 6
Snack:
cup of tea - 0
pb ball - 2
24 out of 23 (1 flex used)
1.04.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sounds like you had a great day :) I love sleeping in!
Can you believe I've never had a beer? lol
Even though you had 2 beers, you still did a great job of managing your points for the day. Hopefully they were good beers :)
Post a Comment