I heart TFA (aka boot camp). Quad explosion 1 was tonight's workout. And 5 minutes into it my quads were screaming! Squats with med balls, core work, crazy lunges with a twist, some foot work on the ladder... all sorts of good stuff. I'm so excited about session 2! I'm still slow (ok the slowest) but I don't even care anymore. It's not about being the best... its doing MY best. So there. How was that for corny ha!
I also was totally carb free after 5pm tonight! I made a little taco thingy for dinner. Just ground beef, taco seasoning, sauteed peppers and onions, then topped with tomato (from the garden!), some RF cheese and light sour cream. Delish and filling. I had frozen blueberries with a splash of milk for 'dessert' since I'm not allowd to have sweets. TBs GF recomended it and at first I wasnt feeling it but by the end I was diggin it. AND I didn't feel guilty. Wooo!
My week is about to get crazy ... and fast! Tomorrow night I have boot camp, then home to walk the pup, then dinner. By the time all of that is over it's 8pm. Then I have to pack (FOR CANCUN, I know woe is me). Wednesday night I'm going to see So You Think You Can Dance on tour. I know. I can't believe I'm going either. And I'm going WITH MY BOSS! She loves the show too so we bought tickets. Hysterical. It should be a fun night. And Thursday night I'm going out with the boy. It's a whole long story about why I'm not sure he's into me (and might have to do with the fact that until now I've only dated girls... yeah that was fun to tell him haha) but I sucked it up and texted him to see ifhe wanted to hang out and I got a "sounds good" response so I'll take it. We shall see what happens. Then Fri morning I'll be hopping a plane to Cancun. And MAYBE being in the 160s? I'll have to be SUPER good until then but I'm trying my best!
One more thing -- my BFF from 1st grade and I started a food blog a while ago. We've been SLACKERS about posting on it but she's determinded to be a good blogger and is new to this whole world soooo maybe you could go comment? Come on you know you want to! She's trying ot get back on the weight loss wagon and ya'll are so supportive so share the love!
Thats all I got. I'm going to read a bit (have any of you read the Stephenie Meyer books? I'm starting Twilight) and then get to BED.
11.10.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congrats on the no carbs after 5! I knew you could do it!! I've read the first three, and only part of the 4th. I lost interest. The best is Twilight. Didn't care for the second, and the third is okay. OF COURSE you have to read the second to get to the third, just stating my preference. I can't wait for the movie in a week and half!!
love twilight! I just finished 2 the other day and im holding out til Christmas for the rest of them.
I am about to start reading Twilight too. A friend let me borrow the book. I hope it is as good as everyone says.
Post a Comment