10.03.2008

Bullets, Beer and Twitter

I have lots to say today so we'll go bullet style. Yes! That's my favorite way to post hahaha.
  • My best friend from first grade is in town visiting this weekend. YES! I'm so excited to hang out with her :)
  • We are doing the Race for the Cure tomorrow morning! We'll most likely do a walk/run combo - I can't wait!
  • My eating this week has been ALL over the place but I'm trying to be as good as I can considering I was on vacation Sat-Tues, have a friend in town this weekend AND haven't been to the grocery store in over a week
  • I went to boot camp Wed morning and last night! I was crank city yesterday and did not want to be there but when it was over I was so happy I went. The workout was actually sort of fun, other than running up and down a huge hill and around soccer fields
  • AND the website for boot camp is finally up. I'd link it but I'd rather not have it come up that it was through my site (I don't need TB knowing what I eat everyday hahahaha). There are pictures of TB and his GF all over, so very vain, but it cracks me up. It's topteamfitnessacademy with a little .com at the end. So take two seconds to type it out :)
  • I joined twitter!!! My username is jeannie962. I don't really get it, but if you twitter (or is it twit?) too come find me.
  • Date on Wed night went well. Not much chemistry, but we shall see. We did have a really fun time, drank a few beers and laughed a lot. I'll be sure to keep you posted.
  • I had the BEST beer last night. I don't usually drink beer but I couldn't pass this one up. It's Cottonwood's Pumpkin Spiced Ale. AMAZING! You can really taste the pumpkin and spices. It was like desserty! Delish.
  • I'm sorry that I haven't been commenting on all the BLBE blogs this week, it's just been a little bit crazy! Hopefully next week will be better but I've been reading along in my google reader and cheering everyone on in my head! Keep up the good work. Hopefully I'll have at least a little loss to counteract last week's GAIN.
  • I've had two P-Spice latte's (translation: pumpkin spice lattes) this week. I made myself wait until Oct to try them so you bet your ass that after getting just 4 hours of sleep on Tues night and 6 on Wed night I was pumping myself full of caffeine p spice latte style on Oct 1 and 2. I LOVE THEM!
  • I'm wearing jeans today that I bought FOUR years ago and have never fit into. Talk about a good feeling!!!!
  • I'm obsessed with this birth control the dr. put me on. It's Seasonale where you only get your period once every 3 months.. which sort of irked me but she assured me it's ok. So uhm for the first time in THREE MONTHS I have my period and it's so much better than it used to be. Still have cramps but not nearly as bad and really... every THREE months? Amazing!! Sorry if that was TMI but I'm just totally obsessed :)
Whew... I think that's it. I hope today flies by so I can go home and hang out with my visitor!!! So evil that I have to be here today while she's in town. Stinkin work.

HAPPY FRIDAY!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have hear lots of talk about "fall" flavored beers. I'm not a beer drinker but may have to try one out. WTG on fitting into the jeans.

Anonymous said...

I meant heard not hear

Arleigh Jenkins said...

It's called "tweet" not "twit"

Paige said...

I'm palainat on Twitter - I just added you. Does anyone else find it creepy that if you link to someone you are called a 'follower'? It makes me think of being a cult member or something :-)

Heidi said...

Oooh. This is totally off subject, but I've been looking for the gadget that allows me to put my date and weights in a table like you have under "Numbers and Goals." Could you tell me which gadget to get???
Thank you so much,
Heidi