*********************************************
So I started writing this about 5 hours ago... then got sidetracked. My roommate moved in yesterday (so far so good -- though her dog might take some getting used to. He's super sweet, but just a little quirky that's all), and she wanted to know if I needed anything at Trader Joes. Since I was planning on going later today I just went with her! Then we got back and she convinced me that I should take Maddie to the dog park. We've never been. I was always deathly afraid to bring her. But Kristine (roommate) assured me it would be fine. She called up another one of her friends who has a 5 month old Visla puppy and the three of us were off! It was GREAT! I can't believe I've lived so close by and never took Maddie. She is pooped right now. I was actually surprised at how much she hung out by me and wasn't always off running around with the other dogs. But she did her fair share of playing and all in all it was great. I'm a muddy mess, but that's nothing too hard to fix!
I'm thinking of going somewhere to get a pedicure now. We shall see.
In other news -- I saw Ar last night for the first time in a while. We'd not really hung out at all since we broke up. She generously offered to tune up my bike, so I went over to her place. It was great to see her. Hard -- but only because I miss her friendship and all the fun we used to have together. I don't miss us as a couple -- because it wasn't right for either of us. I just miss hanging out. And it was so good to see Fiona!! She was so excited to see me so her and I played while Ar looked over my bike. I was sad last night, did a little crying, but feel better this morning. Hopefully we're coming to a turning point? We'll see.
Oh! And Michael Phelps? SO AWESOME! I was so pumped after the race last night I could hardly fall asleep! I can't believe he took gold in all 8 events. Insane.
I also think my AC might be broken. Which would be fine except that uhm, I just had a paying roommate move in who is expecting AC. So I'll have to get it fixed if it's broken. I'm still holding out hope though that it's just taking forever to cool down the house.... eeek!
Ok this is long enough!
I'm thinking of going somewhere to get a pedicure now. We shall see.
In other news -- I saw Ar last night for the first time in a while. We'd not really hung out at all since we broke up. She generously offered to tune up my bike, so I went over to her place. It was great to see her. Hard -- but only because I miss her friendship and all the fun we used to have together. I don't miss us as a couple -- because it wasn't right for either of us. I just miss hanging out. And it was so good to see Fiona!! She was so excited to see me so her and I played while Ar looked over my bike. I was sad last night, did a little crying, but feel better this morning. Hopefully we're coming to a turning point? We'll see.
Oh! And Michael Phelps? SO AWESOME! I was so pumped after the race last night I could hardly fall asleep! I can't believe he took gold in all 8 events. Insane.
I also think my AC might be broken. Which would be fine except that uhm, I just had a paying roommate move in who is expecting AC. So I'll have to get it fixed if it's broken. I'm still holding out hope though that it's just taking forever to cool down the house.... eeek!
Ok this is long enough!

1 comment:
I have to be honest, I thought of you last night when MP won his 8th gold. Hahaha. :)
Isn't it fun to see your baby play with all the other doggies? We use to go to the dog park all the time, and then our dogs would be tucked out too.
Post a Comment