8.07.2008

Help!!

I can't stop eating. Like it's out of control. I'm off the wagon BIG TIME and need to get back on track. But somehow 23 points just seems IMPOSSIBLE. I know it's not. I know I used to do it.. and I did it with no problems. So what's changed? Nothing other than I've been on a cookie/chocolate bender and have basically taken fruits and veggies out of my diet. It's terrible. Cookies for dinner. Who the heck do I think I am? I mean seriously.

I need a plan. So far today while I've eaten a cookie and a few kissables, I've tracked everything. Even if I go over my points I am going to track everything. I think this is important. I just need to get back into the habit of eating something and writing it down. I'm also going to a weight watchers meeting tomorrow. I've not been in a while, and my coworker and I were discussing about how we've both gotten bad recently so we decided we'll go to the 12:15 meeting tomorrow TOGETHER. I need some accountability. I'm hoping to not be up more than 3 pounds. As long as I'm still under 175 I'll be happy. Then it's back to going DOWN not up anymore.

I'm giving myself 28 points today. Tomorrow I will give myself 25. Then Saturday I'll get back to 23. I need to ease into this, yes? I also will go to the store and stock up on some HEALTHY foods. When that's all there is to eat it's a lot easier.

I need to whip my butt into shape for tri #2!! I'd LOVE to be under 170 by then. Anywhere in the 160s would be awesome... even if it's 169.8!

3 comments:

Roxie said...

Boy, do I know the feeling. I was going through this HUNGER about a month ago. It seems to have slacked off - with a large dose of veggies. But it a bear to get through.

SeaShore said...

Ditch the cookies and the kissables! Bring home the fruits and veggies; peaches and blueberries are in season now. Yum!

Princess Dieter aka Mir said...

Eat 28 to 30 points until the hungry phase goes away. You won't GAIN on that, and you should lose a bit, but it gives you 250 to 350 more calories to use to fill up (with high volume foods, ideally--fiberful, produce, soups).

Best of luck. I'ms ure you'll be okay! It's a passing thing. You're doing great, really.

But go ahead and eat more for a few days toa week to head off something worse!

the P