7.17.2008

Thursday... finally

I am so glad it's finally Thursday! Most of the fun people I work with are at a conference in Florida so the past few days have been DRAGGING! Hopefully today and tomorrow go by quickly! Then my aunt and uncle arrive tomorrow night. YEAH!

Last night was great. I went to the gym and ran and was home by 6. I made a burger for dinner and had a few kashi crackers on the side. They are SO yummy. I'm addicted. I didn't get to the pool but its ok because I got a good run in. I watered my veggie garden, played outside with Maddie, did a little straightening up and then plopped on the couch at 8:30 to watch so you think you can dance. SUCH a good entertaining show! I have Project Runway recorded but I'm not sure when I'll get to watch it.

Today I have TB... one of my last few sessions. I'm hoping to do 15-20 min of cardio and then will be rushing home to grab Maddie and head over to Leah and Adams to watch Henry (aka the cutest 2 year old in all of Charlotte). He is in LOVE with dogs so Leah told me to bring Maddie. They'll wear eachother out in the backyard... I can't wait!

I stopped at S-bucks and got another steamer this morning. It fills me up SO much and I just get 1 pump of vanilla so it's still only 3 points. DELISH!

Menu for today...

Bfast:
steamer - 3
blueberry pancakes - 2

Lunch (RANDOM):
TJs tomato soup - 1
kashi crackers - 2
laughing cow light - 1
edemame - 1

Snacks:
light english muffin w/ slice of cheese - 2
nectarine - 1

Dinner:
No idea -- something with Henry! Gotta keep it light as I hop on the scale tomorrow.... yikes!

No comments: