Debra and Catherine BEGGED me to come to lunch with them. They went to Bad Dogs. The place with AMAZING burgers and sweet potato fries. Catherine even offered to PAY for my meal. I resisted. I knew I had a random, but yummy lunch packed. Instead I went out to get my brows waxed. Go me.
So they got back from lunch, and had messed up Jobie's order. They brought him regularl fries instead of S.P fries. So he brought back ALL the S.P fries... FOR ME! He put them on my desk and was like I brought you a present!!! Now he meant well. He knows that I LOVE them. I ate two and said thanks and then kindly asked him to take them back to his desk. I was SOOOO proud. It would have been super easy to just pig out on the huge thing of fries.
Also -- I'm wearing pants that I've only worn ONCE before in my life and that was when my whole fam went to Jumby Bay right before I moved to Charlotte. They are a size 14 and... THEY ARE NOT TIGHT!!!! I realize this doesnt seem like an accomplishment to some of you guys... but having lost a bunch of weight and STILL sporting a size 16 is hard on the ego. So maybe the 16s are behind me now??? I REALLY REALLY hope so. My dream is a 12. That's realistic and not too much to ask for, right???
One more thing. I got the refrigerated edamame at TJs yesterday. It's a little clam shell box with 2 servings in it. I nuked half of them for a minute and put some kosher salt on top. AMAZINGLY delish. Full of fiber and protein as well. This might be an item I need to buy lots of! Better than the frozen stuff. YUM!
7.17.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow, Jeannie, what an accomplishment! It's freakishly hard for me to resist fries, and I know you love them too, so GOOD ON YA'!
And as far as pants sizes, do I ever know how you feel. I was up to an 16, but once I got down to a 14, I stayed there for about 20 lbs. It sucked. I'm just now fitting into 12's, and then not always. Keep up the good work and you and I will be in 12 in no time at all.
Congratulations!! Two great NSVs in a single day! Woot woot!
I love love love my edamame! My stinky sister actually stir frys them in sesame oil and soy sauce. I could not believe she violated edamame in that way LOL
Keep up the fantastic job!
xo
Michelle
Post a Comment