I'm finally back in Charlotte. It's been a whirlwind 3 weeks, but I'm excited to get back to real life Work, cooking, cleaning all of it. I'm sure in a day or two I'll be over it, but it's nice to be back.
I got home today... and didn't cry! Ar moved most of her stuff out while I was up north and I'd been dreading walking into the house without her stuff. Sure it still sucks, but it wasn't as hard as I thought. Does this mean I'm in the healing process? Let's hope so. I know I've still got a long way to go, but I'm just taking it one day at a time.
I had FOUR weekends worth of coupons to cut, so I got right down to it. I cut all my coupons, assembled a quick list of essentials I needed at the foodstore (I had NOTHING edible in the house), and headed off to the gym. I had TB and we had fun today. Felt good to sweat and have him make fun of me again. After the gym I went to the foodstore and stocked up on fruits and veggies! Milk, eggs... all that good stuff. Though I did make a frozen pizza for dinner. Counted the points and will start my cooking tomorrow. I did pack breakfast/lunch for work tomorrow.
Let's do this!
6.12.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
welcome home!
Post a Comment