It's been quite a busy day. I was up at 7, at Lily's by 8 and on my bike my 8:15. We rode 17 miles which took an hour and 10 minutes I think. Not too shabby. Then we jogged about 2.8 miles. I know, I know so close to a 5k, but we cut out one turn because it was so freakin hot out! Either way I did it again and felt good. I came home cleaned the kitchen, made butternut squash soup, did some laundry, showered, watched 27 Dresses (adorable) and then met up with some friends to see Sex & The City. I never really watched the show, but the movie was cute. I laughed harder than I thought at a few parts. A bit long, but a great girls afternoon out. I got home and thought I was just going to veg on the couch but somehow found myself working in the yard. Pulling weeds, putting down straw, trimming bushes... I was again soaked with sweat. Silly me went out in my jeans thinking I was just going to water the vegetables (which by the way... I can see some peppers and tomatoes starting to grow!!!! Hopefully they'll be ready to pick soon. YUM!) I've got bug bites all over but got a lot done. Tomorrow or Tues I guess I'll have out whip out the lawn mower again. Oh joy oh bliss :)
Oh! And I didn't post yesterday... I had a big loss! Down 2.6 pounds! A total of 24 pounds so far. Woohoo! I've had a lot of losses in a row, so I'm sure one of these weeks I'll have a gain. I just need to make sure it's not a big one.
Ok, I think thats it. I'm off to shower and get in bed. Hope ya'll had a good weekend!
6.29.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow Jeannie, what a great day you had! And congrats on the weigh in! You've been rocking, so you DESERVE IT! Woohoo!
Wow congrats on your loss, and your total loss!! Fantastic!! 27 dresses is a really cute movie, I just watched it 2 weeks ago! Thanks for following me to my new blog! Means a lot!! :)
oh my! what an awesome loss!!
Post a Comment