It's Tuesday! Woohoo. Love it that it's not Monday anymore.
I had a really fun night -- went bowling with people from work. It was a riot! And I made a bet with someone that whoever won overall had to buy the other a smoothie... and I beat her so I've got a smoothie coming my way this week. YES! We bowled 3 games and laughed a lot. Debra (my boss) is in a league and she's been trying to get me join since my first day at work. I told her if she could get 3 other people from the station to start a team I'd do it. Uh oh. We'll see if she has any success. How sweet would that be to be in a bowling league. HA!
I got home around 8:30 and took Maddie out for a walk. I put some new tunes on my iPod so that was quite fun. I made my lunch, watched a little TV and got to bed around 11ish. So good, entertaining evening.
Tonight's agenda is to go home after work and take the pup for a quick walk, then head out to meet Lily for dinner at Brixx. They have a spinach salad that is my absolute favorite! I plan on getting that and maybe the soup of the day if it's a good one. I told her I wanted to be home by 7:30 so I could get to the pool for the adult swim. Then if I have any energy left I'll take Maddie for another walk.
In other news, yesterday when I went home at lunch to let Maddie out it was quite a funny scene. I'd left her in the bedroom out of her crate... and I suppose there was a roll of masking tape under the bed? I have no idea where else it could have come from. But she ate it all up and was COVERED in tape. While it was annoying to clean up, and I still have to vacuum really well... as far as messes go it wasn't a big deal and she looked so freakin funny with tape ALL OVER HER just sitting there wagging her tail. Man oh man that silly dog keeps me laughing. But let's hope for a less messy day today. I made sure to put ALL of her toys upstairs so she won't go looking for more tape....
Quick menu....
Bfast:
granola, milk, blueberries - 4
Lunch:
light flat out wrap, 2 oz chicken breast, 1 piece WW cheese, pickles, peppers, mustard - 4
tomato and cuc salad - FREE!
Snacks:
triscuits and cheddar - 3
berry mania - 1
jello - 0
Dinner:
spinach, feta, RRP, and dressing - 4
foccacia - 3
soup maybe?? - 3 or 4
6.24.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That silly Maddie! Better tape than shoes, though, right?
Glad you had fun, and hope you make it to swim tonight!
Did you get a picture of the tape fiasco!?!? that would be too cute! Tucker is just the same...he'll rip up something all over the place, but be so damn cute I can't help but laugh and clean it all up! See I knew you and Maddie would get along famously!! Just think of all of the extra exercise she is getting you with all of those walks! She is one lucky pup to have you! And if you ever need to drop her here on your way home, she is more then welcome for a sleep over!! Tucker would be in HEAVEN! Keep up the awesome work training...I hope I feel better so I can get to the gym tomorrow and every day from here on out many times a day to catch up with you!! Ok...I think this comment is long enough...should have just emailed!
Post a Comment