4.08.2008

Back on Track - YES!

I did really well yesterday. I ate what I packed and didn't do any extra snacking at work. I stuck to one serving of dinner (Homemade Wonton Ravioli) even though it was SO tempting to eat another serving. But I got up from the table and finished making them and by the time I was done I was full so I was glad I waited to see if I was really hungry... a HUGE victory for me. Ar came with me yesterday and joined the gym!! Her membership got all messed up when we moved because she was on a different plan where she could ONLY go to the gym uptown - so she canceled. They were not being helpful in having her switch her membership. But since her back is messed up she hasn't been riding and there was a no sign up fee promotion going on so she just had to pay the monthly fee. So now I have a gym buddy. I did day 1 of week 3 on the couch to 5k. I thought it was going to be so hard, but it wasn't! I actually ran an additional 90 seconds at the end because I knew I had it in me. WOO!

I got home and broke a rule of not eating after 8:30. But it was just 4 of the cinnamon apple wontons with redi whip. Nothing TOO heavy. And I was nowhere near eating all of my points so I figured it was ok.

If it's nice when I get home from work I'll ride. If not Ar and I will hit up the gym. But no running today... I'll lift and do the bike or elliptical.

Menu!

Bfast:
milk chocolatey ovaltine - 2.5
Light Eggos w/ fruit compote - 2.5

Lunch:
Leftover wontons w/ sauce - 6

Snacks:
celery - 1
babybel light - 1
fruit salad - 1

Dinner:
burger on light EM w/ cheese - 6
corn on the cob - 2
asparagus - 0

Snack:
leftover cin-app wontons - 2

No comments: