3.18.2008

Even after my breakfast splurge I did ok yesterday! I really didn't eat all that much the rest of the day. Had a salad, smoothie and biscuit at work. Then I went to the gym for an hour and sweat like nobody's business! It was awesome. Got home and made TJs mini pizza for dinner. We had pizza here at work so I was craving it, but knew it was a million points. So I was proud of my compromise. And I REALLY REALLY wanted something sweet after my pizza, but it was already 8:30 and I wasn't hungry... I was just bored you know? So I resisted temptation!!! I don't think I used any flexies, but I went back and overestimated my breakfast and biscuit just in case. But I still have 19 flexies for the rest of the week and have only used 2 of my 9 APs. I just have two more days of food at work to get through! I can do this!

Just resisted Burger King breakfast. I'm going to have a leftover organic oatmeal pancake from yesterday which is about 5 points I think. A lot but SO freakin filling and from the recipe not all that bad either! Tonight I have to babysit for someone I work with. It's annoying because I really just want to get out of here and go to the gym and get home. But instead I'll have to leave here at like 4:30, go watch his kids from 5-8:30ish and then won't get home til 9. I'm going to be POOPED. But he had to come in and work and his wife is working tonight (shes a nurse) so I'm taking one for the team. It will be a long day, but a little cash at the end is always welcome. And his kids are adorable. I'm sure I'll get my butt kicked in Candy Land again.

Ok menu time!!!

Bfast:
oatmeal pancake - 5
hot tea - 0

Lunch:
I have my chicken pasta bake as a back up - 4
but lunch is from Just Fresh which has some yummy healthy, FRESH options so I'll see what they bring and make a decision

Snacks:
grapes - 1
YOGURT (i need my milk!) - 2

Dinner:
babysitting... I've got 2 meatloaf muffins - 4
or we'll see what the kiddies are having

No gym today, but tomorrow night is Trainer Boy (even though I'm still sore from last week), and I'll do a lap around the lake with people from work (roughly 1 mile). We've gone everyday of the drive. It's not really a workout for me, but it's great to just get up and move a little bit during the day. And for some of the people I work with it really is a workout and I'm just SO proud of them for bringing their sneaks and keeping up with it. One woman is quite overweight. She huffs and puffs and is really slow but that doesn't matter! I'm just so happy she's getting out and walking with us, you know? So I've been trying to really encourage all of them to get out and come even if they are slow. It's not a race!

No comments: