3.07.2008

Baby It's the Freakin Weekend....

....Gonna have me some fun (fun)!

Ok... so we still have a few more hours until the weekend technically gets started -- but I'm still excited! It's rainy and gross today and tomorrow it's supposed to be REALLY windy and not too warm. But then sunny and 55 on Sunday so I guess I'll take it!

Not too much exciting on the agenda. Tonight my friend and her not-yet-boyfriend are coming over for dinner. I've never met him so I'm excited. We're doing home made pizza on the grill (using TJs whole wheat dough!) and Lily is bringing a salad and banana pudding for dessert. She made it with fat free cool whip, sugar free pudding mix, and light nilla wafers. She's the best! Then tomorrow morning is weigh in and the gym. Babysitting tomorrow night. I've met the kids a few times but have never watched them. So I'm always a bit nervous about that. They are cute though -- I think her daughter is like 1.5 and her son is maybe 3 or 4? Might be a handful, but hopefully it will be fun. And Sunday I have NOTHING going on. YES!

People have been bugging my since yesterday to go to Shanes RibShack for lunch with them today. But I'm going to hold strong and not go. I know there's nothing I'll get there that's low points and I've got a big dinner tonight and hoppin on the scale WITH my period tomorrow. I don't need any additional bloating thank you very much. So I've packed my lunch and have been ready to "just say no" since I woke up this morning. I'm trying to keep everything light today, but it will be hard. I'm already ravenous.

Bfast:
You all know whats on the menu, -- 3

Hopefully no snack! But we'll see. If need be I'll have my fruit salad - 1

Lunch:
barilla plus pasta - 3.5
home made sauce and a meatball - 1

Snacks:
PB bliss bar - 1
light pringles - 1
100 cal pack - 1.5

Dinner:
home made pizza w/ TONS of veggies - 8
free salad - 2 for dressing

Dessert:
nana pudding! - 4

That's 2 points over my daily -- but I still have 8 flexies so I should be ok. I'm not going to the gym today either because I have a million things to do after work. That means only ONE trip to the gym this week. But you know what? I'm ok with it. I will not let it get me off track. I've eaten well this week and I'll get right back in the game tomorrow!

I just need to be sure to drink a GALLON of water today to de-bloat as much as possible!

(And uhm, I just ate my waffles and my tummy is still not full. As in it's still GROWLING. It might be a LONG day. Wish me luck!)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

hey girl!!! just wanted to stop by and say hi. been incredibly busy...i am sure you know why. but i stopped by to take a look at your blog and check in and see how things were going. Awesome loss last week!! keep up the great work and I will be in touch!

Aunt Melvie said...

Hi. I just wanted to let you know that I visited your blog today! It looks like one I'd like to keep up with, since you and I seem to have several things in common! And it looks like you post regularly - - and I LOVE to check in on a blog where there's actually something new to read! Haha. I noticed you do a bit of cake decorating! I do, too! You and I are both hoping to get to the 170's soon, so we are on the same mission.
So, just wanted to introduce myself....
I'm Robyn. Nice to "meet" you! :)