I've been putting off posting about me weigh in yesterday. I was up. Up a LOT. 2.8. So in all of January I lost 0.2 pounds. Are you kidding me?? I worked my butt off! I've been hitting the gym hard, and eating right. My leader suggested I eat either my flex points or my APs, but not both. This week I technically only ate 5 of my Flex Points and then all of my APs... which still only comes out to 30 points total. But we shall see. This week I'm not going to eat APs, just my 35 flex and I figure I'll still try not to eat all of them.
I was literally on the verge of tears after my meeting. My gut instinct? Go to Dunkin Donuts (which is right down the street), but instead I went ahead with my planned day. Went to the gym and got in a great workout. 30 minutes on the bike, arms, then 20 minutes on the treadmill. Came home and made Banana Oatmeal Muffins (I'll try to post the recipe later), and Bell Pepper and Tomato soup. Our friend came over for dinner and we made Roni's Salmon Cakes. SO yummy.
This morning I made a batch of Pumpkin Waffles and am in the process of making a football cake for tonight. Not sure if it's going to turn out all that well, but we'll see. If it does turn out I'll take a picture!
Back to the scale.... I'm trying to not let the scale ruin my momentum. I know that in the long run I'm doing things right. I'm working out pretty much daily and I'm eating well overall. So this week I'm ignoring the scale. I'm not going to get on the scale in the mornings. It's sort of like an addiction, so it will be hard not to jump on but I figure it's not really helping me right now so that's that :)
Also -- a few people inquired about 1 point 100 calorie packs. If they have enough fiber, 100 cal packs can only be a point. The ones I know for sure that are 1 point (when you put the info into WW points calculator online) are the cinnamon muffins and the chocolate cupcakes. They both have 5 grams of fiber which makes them just one point! So yummy and worth it. So be sure to check the fiber in your 100 calorie packs. If there's enough it might just be 1 point!
Ok, off to make some icing for my cake! But first, here's me menu for today.
Breakfast:
Bisquick Waffle - 3
Graham Crackers - 2
Tastes of cake - 2
Lunch:
Whole Wheat Pita - 1
Cheese - 2
Bell Pepper and Tomato soup - 1
Grapes - 1
Not sure what else I'll eat today -- hopefully nothing TOO horrible at the SuperBowl party!
2.03.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm not sure if you're a vegetarian or not. But it seems like almost everything you have planned today is carbs. I found that when I got to the point where I was not losing if I upped my fruits and veggies and protein and cut down on the carbs I would see a drop. Especially with the veggies, because they help fill you up with fewer points.
Also, with you working out so hard your body needs protein to build muscle.
Those are my only suggestions. Other than if you still don't see a loss this week maybe you need to eat all of your flex and AP's. Your body might need more food with all of the working out, not less. Just keep up the good work, you know you'll see a loss soon.
Post a Comment