Quick, easy and DELISH! It's not all that original of a recipe -- most of the idea came from Roni, but changed it up a bit. I make it at least twice a week. I've become a bit obsessed!
Servings: 1
Points: 4
1 mini whole wheat pita from Trade Joes (or other 1 point pita)
2 TBSP diced peppers (the more colors the better)
1/2 serving diced turkey pepperoni (you don't have to dice it -- but I think it's best that way)
some diced spinach if you've got it on hand
2 TBSP Ragu home style pizza sauce
1 oz light mozz cheese (or any other 2 points worth of cheese)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut the pita open and separate the two sides. Throw them in the oven for a few minutes to crisp up (about 3-4).
Spread 1 TBSP sauce on each side. Add cheese and toppings, put back in the oven for another 5 minutes. Enjoy!
See how easy and yummy???
2.12.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment