Despite having some french fries at Wild Wing Cafe last night (be proud -- I didn't get wings, I got the grilled chicken skewers!!!) I was still DOWN 3.0 pounds today!!! I'm so excited! I'm hoping to bid farewell to the 190s next week. I also got in a good workout after my weigh in. 18 minutes on the elliptical, and then 25 minutes on the treadmill -- FIVE of which were jogging! That's huge for me. So be proud. Teehee.
Today I have to go to a 2 year olds birthday party, and I'm sure there will be WAY too much yummy food... so wish me luck! I got my 3 APs, and have only used 5.5 points so far for the day so I should be ok. Here's hoping!
Have a great weekend and DRINK TONS OF WATER :)
1.12.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Great Job on your 3 pounds down. Good luck at the B-Day party. And I will drink lots of water…
Given it's de-lurking week, I'm introducing myself. I've read your blog for sometime and enjoy your updates. Great work on the food AND exercise choices!!
Wooohooo on the 3lbs. You'll be in the 180's before you know it.
Post a Comment