1.16.2008

Nike Plus

I'm so excited! I just ordered the Nike Plus for my iPod! It should be here between the 18-23rd! So fun! I can't wait for my first walk/run with it. To see my stats and everything. I've also done a bit of research on how to use it without the official Nike Plus shoes. I think I'm going to do the velcro/under the shoelace method and see how that works. Yay!

In other news I'm still trucking along. My morning weigh ins have been showing high numbers but I have a feeling that's due to 1) bloating from my period and 2) Having soy saucey stir fry two meals in a row. Hello sodium! So I'm cooling it on the sodium so I can debloat and am drinking lots of water!

I haven't decided if I'm going to go to the gym today. I'm thinking of taking the day off as I have trainer time tomorrow night. So I'll do a 30 minute walk/run and then have my butt kicked. Yeah!

Menu for today is similar to what its been Mon and Tues, but it's what I have so I'm working with it.

Breakfast:
2 waffles - 2

Snack:
YoPlus yogurt, blueberries, strawberries, TJs fiber cereal - 2.5

Lunch:
Chicken Salad Sammy - 3
2/3 serving wheat thins - 2
Live Active Cheese - 1
small apple - 0.5

Snacks:
PB Bliss Bar - 1
Fruit Leather - 1
100 calorie pop corn - 1

Dinner (since I didn't have it last night):
Meatloaf - 6
Sweet Potato Fries - 2.5

Snack:
something for 2 or 3 points

LOTS and LOTS of water today! Hopefully I can keep to this menu and not use any flexies today! That's the goal.

3 comments:

Martalu said...

Oh I'm so jealous! I want a Nike +! Hooray! My friend Jon has one, and he uses it with any shoes he has, so it'll work.

Your menu sounds yummy as always!

Anonymous said...

Oh SNAP!

I've been on that site EVERY day the past week, drooling.

I have a Garmin Forerunner so I don't "need" the Nike+ but...it's sooo cute and neat. I love gadgets!

Let me know how it works.

And step.away.from.the.soy.sauce. bad. bad. bad.

Carrie said...

ok...so don't you remember the whole "marinating in soy sauce" conversation Kim had with B on the last season of Biggest Loser?? :) heehee...you just made me think of that!

Ok, so for my birthday (after the baby is born) I was thinking of asking Jimmy for a new Ipod Nano and the Nike Plus! I have an Ipod Mini (soo ancient!!) This way I will be pumped to use it and work out and get ready for some things that I will be annoucing on my blog in a few days...Hint* Hint*

But I can't wear Nike running shoes, they don't work for me. So you will have to fill me in on how this works with non-Nike shoes.

Keep up the great eating!!