1.20.2008

Four quick things

1) I still can't really lift my arms above my head since Thursday's session with Trainer Boy. Damn him! Getting dressed and putting on a bra are SO painful it's almost funny :)

2) It's currently 21 degrees out. Yeah I didn't go running as I don't really have subfreezing outside gear. Hopefully my mom will get up soon (she's a late sleeper like me) and take me to her gym!!!

3) I got 11 hours of sleep last night. And it was AMAZING! Went to bed at 10:30 woke up at 9:30. After my 5 hours of sleep the night before followed by a 7.5 hour drive it was heaven :) Yippee!!

And most importantly...
4) CARRIE is going to sign up for the SheRox Tri!!!! I'm SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOOO pumped!!! So go congratulate her on this brilliant decision teehee. And keep your fingers crossed that it doesn't fill up in the next 3-4 weeks!

1 comment:

Martalu said...

GRRRR! Blogger ate my comment. Recap: BRRRR it's cold. Congrats on new nephew! Love babies! You rock, Ironwoman! Hooray!