My hard week paid off. I was down 3.2 this week. To put me EXACTLY at 190. Next week, bring on the 180s! I haven't seen them for a while so I'm going to bust butt again this week to make sure I see a loss. I figure I breezed through this past week, why should this coming one be any harder? ha!
After my meeting I went straight to the gym. Did 5k on the treadmill (only 3 minutes of walking as my legs are SO sore from lifting on Thurs... I know that was a long time ago), but figured since I had the time I'd put in the time on the treadmill. So that was about 55 minutes (told you I was slow going). Then I decided I still had some umph in me so I did the bike for 30 minutes. Which felt good to sit down and do something. That's not to say I didn't sweat my ass off, just that I wasn't in as much pain :)
Showered at the gym then was off to Costco! I didn't buy anything bad either -- just got a big thing of gold fish, but it could have been a lot worse considering all the yummies they have there!
Tomorrow is a day off from the gym, I can't wait! Then picking right back up on Monday with a good hard walk/run. I'm ready to get up to 2.5 minutes of running at a time. Bring it!
Now for a QUICK nap (like 15 minutes ha!) then off to a concert tonight.
Have a great weekend!
1.26.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Woo hoo! That is so awesome! You've had a great week and that is so nice to see it really pay off. Enjoy your day off tomorrow. You've earned it!!!
3.2 lbs!! Great work!! I am soo jealous of your hard work at the gym and your weight loss. This baby can't come soon enough...I got a tad bit depressed today when I was at the mall to try and find shirts that completely cover my stomach (most of the ones I have now are getting too small!) and looking at myself in the fitting room mirror! oh the HORROR. I can't wait to get to the gym and see the lbs go DOWN!
Ok...enough of my depressing talk.
GREAT WORK!! GOOD LUCK NEXT WEEK!! KEEP KICKING BUTT!
Yeh! you did work your butt off, I had first hand accounts of it!!
Post a Comment