I was insatiable last night. I don't know what it was... but I had a horrible headache and my stomach would not stop growling. I had dinner (awesome banana french toast) which should have been super filling. But no. So I had a sugar free jello. Still hungry. I had a handful of cereal. Still hungry! I knew I didn't have many points, so I went for a pear. Finally, after eating half of the pear I was full. I was SO proud that I didn't go crazy and have a bowl of ice cream, or sit down with the BAG of gold fish. I still used 2 flex points, but it could have been a lot worse. So yay!
Also wanted to say thanks for all the encouraging comments! You guys are the best. No matter HOW many times I go MIA in blog world you're ready and waiting when I come back.
Ok, onto today's menu. I'm excited about it!!
Breakfast:
Nature's Own double fiber toast (2 slices) - 1
2 tsp peanut butter - 1.5
1/2 banana - 1
Lunch:
TJs frozen pizza - 5
progresso light soup - 0
TJs flat bread - 1
Snacks for work:
sugar free jello - 0
celery - 0
pretzels w/ baybel cheese - 3
Dinner:
5 oz lean ground beef burger - 4.5
2 slices center cut bacon - 2
kosher dill pickels - 0
1 tbsp ketchup - 0
TJs whole wheat pita - 1
sweet potato baked fries - 2
Snack:
Not sure, but I'll have 3 points
Should be yummy and leave me completely satisfied! And it's now time for breakfast! Woohoo :)
11.28.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Great Job! That is so awesome. Glad to you started back to meetings as well.
I've missed you around here, but figured you were busy. Get to feeling better!
By the way, you need to send me your new address so I can get a Christmas card out to you!
Post a Comment