10.05.2007

Frightening

This picture from the MS 150 is just downright scary.

It's a good kick in the pants though!! So that's good.

I've been slacking all week. I've just been tired, lazy, and eating CRAP! And it showed on the scale. I hopped on this morning to a SIX POUND GAIN! In 2 weeks? 6 pounds? NOT COOL. I'm right back to where I started 4 weeks ago.

Instead of throwing today out the window and starting fresh tomorrow with a new week -- I'm starting TODAY. I was watching the biggest loser from Tuesday night last night and something one of the girls said really stuck with me. Her goal t-shirt said "To finish what I started." And I want to do that! I want to just finish this... at least the LOSS part. I know it's a lifelong journey... but to just be finished the losing weight and onto the maintaining stage would be great. So this time I'm starting, and I'm not stopping til I finish! I dont care how long it takes me... but I've had it with starting and stopping.

And so.... I'm starting this for the last time today. I'm sure I'll get off track and give into temptations, but I will not stop. I will not give up. I will do this. Just think how easy the MS 150 will be next year when I'm not carrying around an extra 40 pounds!

Bring it!

Todays menu so far...

Breakfast:
PB&J - 3.5

Lunch:
Chili - 4
1/3 oz cheddar cheese - 1
1 tbsp light sour cream - 0.5

Snacks:
pear - 1
strawberries - 0
sugar free jello - 0
Ginger snaps - 3

Dinner:
Turkey sausage, tomato and onion stoup (RR recipe that I'm playing with to make it lighter -- will post tomorrow if it turns out ok!) - 5
Salad - 2
Bread - 3

I'm also going to get off my ASS tonight and clean the house! It's a disaster. All of my bags from the weekend are still sitting around the house. It needs a good dusted, swept, and mopped, the huge pile of mail needs to be dealt with, laundry needs to be put away. So tonight I will do that. Tomorrow morning Ar and I have a 50k ride at 8:30, then friends from out of town are coming over for dinner so it will be a busy day. There will be home made ice cream sandwiches at dinner so I'll have one with the flex points I earned! Woohoo!

1 comment:

Martalu said...

What the hell are you talking about? You look adorable in that picture!

How's the housework coming? I'm putting mine off for as long as possible!