9.22.2007

The week is OVER

I think my horrible, crappy, dreadful week is FINALLY OVER!!!! Which is exciting. Because last night when I knocked a full glass of ice water on the floor I about lost it. I screamed profanities quite loudly, and poor Ar was like we have neighbors and our windows are open! And I was all I DONT CARE! Poor Ar -- I've been a monster this week. I'll have to make it up to her somehow.

BUT -- I got up this morning , weighed in and I'm down a pound!!! I'm ecstatic as I was just hoping to maintain what with my big loss last week. So another pound -- I'll take it! I'm ready for this week, and I'll be weighing in on Friday morning as I have the MS 150 this weekend. ARGH! I'm not quite ready for it... but oh well :)

I havent eaten anything yet today, but when I get home (I'm at work til 10:45) I think I'm going to have eggs and toast. A nice, hearty breakfast.

Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

Cory said...

WOW! You lost a pound with the week you've had! That's great, and probably helps you to feel a tad bit better about how you handled everything.

~~Midnight Raider~~ said...

Sorry to hear you had a rough week, but congrats on the loss!!

Phil said...

I had a pretty average week the other week too. Glad you made it through tho.