7.01.2007

Good Ride

Just did 19.6 miles. I wish I would have checked before I got in the house or obviously I would have ridden around the block to make it an even 20! haha. Oh well -- I'll take it. Took me just over an hour and 20 minutes. So thats not the fastest ride, but I enjoyed it either way. I'm slowly starting to gear up for the MS 150. As in everytime I get on my bike I think... how the heck am I going to do that this year??? (Insert: small plea for my fundraising efforts! I'm trying to raise 1000 bucks for the ride. Sooooo click here and empty your pockets! Teehee. THANKS! End shameless plea for money)

But yes, it looks like I'm off to a good start for another successful week! Lets just hope I can keep it up!

We have our inspection for the new house tomorrow at 9am... keep your fingers crossed that it goes ok!

Menu for today will hopefully be up later. So far I've only had Carrie Delight (toasted english muffin with peanut butter and honey) for 3 points. And considering I think I got at least 5 APs for that ride I've got some eating to do today!

[Heres the updated menu as promised]

Bfast:
Carrie Delight - 3

Lunch:
double fiber bread - 1
1.5 oz white chicken breast - 1.5
2 pieces center cut bacon - 1
mayo - 0.5
fat free chips - 2

Dinner: OLIVE GARDEN... eek
salad - 3
2 breadsticks - 4
I forget what my entre was called but it was the sausage and ravioli theyve been advertising like mad (and yes... it worked because I went just for it haha) - I only ate 1/2 but I'll still go with 15 points!

I'm going to throw in 3 points just for good measure today -- because I estimated on dinner :)

Total Points: 34
APs: 5
Flex Used: 5
Flex Left: 26


YESTERDAYs menu looks like this...

bfast:
choc chip cookie dough - 4

snack:
chocolate covered peanuts - 3

lunch:
samples at costco - 5

snack:
vita brownie - 1

dinner:
peanuts - 3
sushi - 8

snack:
choc chip cookie dough - 4

Total: 28
Flex Used: 4
Flex Left: 31

So it wasn't the healthiest but I got my period yesterday... so CLEARLY I ate tons of comfort food :)

2 comments:

Fatinah said...

what a ride - well done! Good luck with the inspection!!!!!

Cory said...

I hope everything goes well with the inspection!

Good job on that ride to. That's great!