Doing my best to just move past it and get back down.... shooting for the 170s in the not so distant future. I've been in the 180s now for WAY too long.
Yesterday I went a little crazy... had a ride planned, but then as soon as I started getting my stuff together it started thundering and lightening. Not the best conditions to ride in. So Ar and I went furniture browsing instead. I also went out last night and actually had 2 beers. I cant remember the last time I had TWO beers. I dont generally drink a) because I dont love the taste and b) I just find it to be empty calories. I also split a burger and home made potato chips with Ar.... not the best choice in food but certainly could have been worse. Splitting is the way to go.
I ended up eating 31 points yesterday... so I'm down 7 flexies already. The goal today is to not use ANY! Which I'm confident I can do.
So far... I've had a light english muffin with pb and honey for breakfast -- 3 points. I'm off to watch a Netflix, then go for a ride, then hit up the foodstore, then maybe pick Ar up from work as she rode in this morning. We'll see if I'm feeling nice :)
Hope everyone's having a good weekend!
[Update....]
As for my menu heres how it's looking so far.
Bfast:
Carrie Delight (light english muffin, pb, honey) - 3
Snack:
gatorade on ride - 2
granola bar on ride - 2
Lunch:
leftover tortellini w/ sauce - 6
Snack:
big vitamuffin - 3
Dinner:
tex mex veggie burger on whole grain bread - 4
mac n cheese - 6
Snack:
ice cream w/ bananas and strawbs - 4
I got about 7 APs today between the bike ride and an evening walk so I think I completed the mission of not using any flexies.
In other news I just talked to my mom and dad... they're hopping a plane to ITALY in a few minutes for the 30th wedding anniversary. So jealous, but they deserve it. My dad is beyond excited... he's been wanting to go forever. My mom is excited, but really only 'picked' Italy (my dad said she pick anywhere she wanted for them to go) because she knew how much he wanted to go. Talk about true love. Theyre the cutest!

1 comment:
You had some fantastic timing on that ride. Congrats on doing it on your own!
That's cool that they are taking such a neat trip. And it's sweet that she chose the place he wanted to go.
Post a Comment