5.16.2007

Pottery Pictures

Here are some pictures of a few of my better pottery pieces. I LOVE the 2 toned asmetrical bowl (last 2 pictures). I think its my favorite. The pitcher would have been... but I screwed up the glaze on it big time and it came out a bit ugly. Oh well!









5 comments:

Carrie said...

Jeannie!! They are awesome!! I don't know how you make them look so great!! I had one hand a pottery wheel in college and it was horrible! I coudln't get anything to not spin off the wheel or collapse...I am sure it just takes time and patience :)
Great work!! And I love the bowl too...but the pitcher is really cool! I can't imagine how much hard work it took to get the skinny neck and the lip inside of it!!

Anne said...

Nice! You're very talented!

Fatinah said...

very talented young lady....pretty stuff

Cory said...

Those are some great pieces. I kinda like the way the pitcher turned out though...But I'm really strange too!!!

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

those are beautiful...

funny..
my husband just bought a kiln and one of those spinner wheels...
he watches "throwin clay" all the time... he's dying to start doing it..

he just cut up our 20 yr old spa .. it took him 7 hours...
and we'll be putting our pottery stuff there in that spot.