I was flipping through this months Women's Health magazine (that Ar bought last night -- what a treat!) and came across some fun links. Thought I'd share them....
The first is:
http://us.whatsthecost.com/snowball.aspx
This is for calculating debt. Quite useful in figuring out how long it will take to pay off something with interest rates. Also a bit depressing to see that it will take me 18 months to pay off my credit card... but hey -- at least I'm being realistic! haha.
The other link I found is random, but it calculates MP$ -- so basically how much it costs in gas to drive a certain distance...
http://unfocusedbrain.com/projects/miles_per_dollar/
I costs me $2.35/day round trip to drive to and from work. Not too bad since I looked up my old commute in NJ and it was like 8 bucks haha.
Just thought they were fun to play around with if youre bored at work (or just in general).
5.11.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks for the links. I will check them out.
Thanks for the links:)
Post a Comment