4.25.2007

Slacking

That pretty much sums up what I've been doing this week. We've eaten dinner out Sun, Mon AND Tues night. EEEK! Granted Sunday was my big hurrah where I passed up half of my fries, but Monday we went to Tijuana Flats and while I got a 'super light' burrito (which means they use reduced fat cheese and fat free sour cream) I did have a few too many chips and queso. Last night I had a kids scoop of Baskin Robbins before dinner, but then got my fave salad at Brixx and brought my own fat free dressing. So that wasnt horrible.

But I've just been slacking. Kind of stopped tracking points after Monday afternoon... but I am getting back on track today! No need to sabotage the rest of my week -- one bad meal out isnt going to ruin my week unless I let it! So I'm fired up and ready to go today!

I have chili cooking in the crock pot for dinner tonight. Even though its going to be 85 degrees and thats not the typical chili weather... I was craving it and had all of the ingredients. I'm hoping to go home, grab some chili, then go for a quick bike ride and go straight to ceramics after my ride. Hopefully Ar will drive there and bring a change of clothes for me, and then I can throw my bike in her car and go home with her. If that doesnt pan out I'll run to the gym quickly and get a half hour in on the treadmill or elliptical and then go home, eat some chili and head out! Either way I will get some cardio in today. Woohoo!

Menu is up in the air as I've been informed that its administrative professionals day -- so people are taking all the admin type people out to lunch... not sure where were going but I'll try to make good choices!

Bfast:
puffins w/ strawbs - 2
apple w/ pb - 3

Lunch:
not sure -- but I'll allow 10 points

Snacks:
Asian pear - 0
akmak w/ laughing cow light cheese - 2

Dinner:
chili w/ light sour cream and reduced fat cheddar cheese - 8

Snack:
strawbs w/ cool whip! yum!! - 1

And then at least 2 APs, hopefully more!

Have a great day! Drink lots of water :)

3 comments:

Cory said...

I've been slacking on tracking too, but we'll get done this week!

Greg said...

I saw your post about your dad. Would you like to contribute a story to my new book about father-daughter relationships? Details are on my page. Thanks!

Gregory E. Lang

Carrie said...

way to get your workout in! i have slacked majorly this week too...eating out every day since i am travelling and having no motivation...sucks! but i am back on track as of friday...for good. i hate getting off of the track...eh. pathetic. keep up the great work riding!!