It was actually yesterday... but I didnt feel like posting about it yesterday. So I just put it off until today. I stepped on the scale yesterday to a lovely gain. Ugh! Annoying, but again what did I really expect? I was up 0.4 pounds. Not too shabby considering the week I had... but a gain is a gain ya know?
Either way it's ok because I feel like this is going to be a good week. I did great yesterday, got 6 APs and counted EVERYTHING I ate... I used some flex points but nothing horrible. Today I made pancakes for breakfast and just had a tiny one. I usually have about 6 or 7 'tiny' ones. And I had 2 pieces of bacon. I'll probably have some cereal later as I'm not all that full, but I'm just proud that I made pancakes for Ar and didnt sabotage myself while doing it!
Ar is back in bed and I think I'm going to go to the gym! How very good of me, right? heehee.
Hope everyone had a good weekend.
Ohhh and last night's dessert was really good! Ingredients were eggroll wrappers, fat free/sugar free lemon pudding, lemon zest, honey, cool whip light and something else... and it was delish! As soon as I get the recipe I'll pass it along!
2.25.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Sorry to hear about the gain but at least you are on track for this week. I'm sure next WI will be much better!
That dessert sounds gorg, looking forward to when you pass it on!
That's a really small gain - almost negligible, if you ask me!:-) Also, gains like that can be attributed to anything - like water retention, so don't fret over it.
You're doing awesome with your gym trips and point-counting - so keep it up!!!!
Mmmm... dessert sounds tasty! Don't worry about the teeny gain... you're so focused that I know you'll lose next week!
No worries about the .4...that will be gone next week plus a bunch more I am sure! Please do pass on that dessert recipe when you can, it sounds right up my alley!! Keep up the great work and point counting this week!
Sorry to hear about the gain this past week. Not to worry though, a new day, a new week - you will be fine.
Post a Comment