1.27.2007

Weigh In Results

Up again this week. 1.8 total. At first I was kind of upset... I just hate admitting to a loss 2 weeks in a row. But when I stepped back and looked at the big picture... I still lost 4.3 pounds total in January. I'd like to at least go with 5 pounds a month... but since this was my first month after the holiday debacles I'm happy with a loss at all :)

And this morning officially starts February for me. So here are my goals for this month's challenge:
- drink at least 64 oz of water per day
- earn at least 15 APs per week (weight watcher activity points)
- lose 6 pounds

I slept in a bit today so I'm getting a late start. Good for eating (it's noon and I just had breakfast), but not so good for water! I'm hoping to drink a bottle of water so my headache will go away (I just reread that and it totally sounds like I had some raging night and am all hungover this morning... which is so not the case haha! Ar and I went out to dinner [Ill leave out the hamburger and fries I ordered] and I was in bed by 11:30. I had maybe 4 sips of Ars beer at dinner last night... so I'm not sure where the headache is from but advil is in me and water is soon to follow so I should be all set) and then either go for a long ride or hit up the gym. The temp says its 51 degrees (F) out right now, but I'm not so sure I believe that. Though it also says it's going up to 61... so I'll wait a bit and then make my decision.

Hope everyones having a good weekend!



Ohhhh and I got my partners present for the end of the January challenge. I think its a good one... I hope she likes it :)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

i totally hear ya...posting a gain is never fun but we've all been there!

it's a new week/month and it sounds like you have a great plan!!!

Go February!!!

JOY said...

Gosh you are organised! I am still trying to figure out my partners present and know I really need to get to it!

Good for you with the February challenges - drinking more water was one of my January challenges and surprisingly it is the only one I had trouble with!

Bring on February!