I think I'm PMSing. I HOPE I'm PMSing. Because temptation is totally getting the best of me. And while I'm usually not perfect, I usually dont give in AS easily as I have been lately. Guys have it so much easier. No bloating. No PMS. I swear they cut out beer and lose like 20 pounds. Damn them! hahaha.
I did go to step class last night, so thats good. It felt good to get a good sweat going. Tonight I'm not sure whats on the gym agenda... I think I'll be spinning, but we'll see. I'm thinking of doing spinning tonight and then tomorrow I'll try Group Power (its a group class that does all kinds of strength training with a barbell) and then if I'm not totally pooped stick around for Step Class right after it. I've got to combat my eating somehow! heehee.
I know youve heard it all before, but today I'm totally going to get my eating in check. I'm going to eat 25 points. No flexies. But some APs if I need them. I'm generally ravenous after the gym, so we'll see.
Bfast:
smoothie - 3
dry life cereal - 2
Snack:
hot tea (I'm FREEZING today) - 0
grapes - 1
Lunch:
Lean Cuisine Cheese Stuffed Rigatoni (delish!) - 5
bell pepper soup - 1
Snack:
100 cal pack (cheez its) - 2
strawberries - 0
ww lemon cake - 1
Dinner (Thinking I'll keep it simple):
1/2 cup egg beaters - 1
cheese - 2
onions and pepps - 0
light english muffin - 1
Inevitably I'll snack on pretzels while I'm making dinner (like I said I get ravenous after the gym) so I'll count those 2 points.
And I'll still have points left for a snack while I watch TV (or do laundry at our friends house). And it seems like thats a lot of food already... so whew... I feel much better.
1.17.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Jeannie you are so right on about guys. SO ANNOYING! I feel ravenous too, but my period is no where to be found. How long can I possibly PMS? YIKES!
You workout plan looks great. I've done one of those lift classes before, and it rocked! I hope you like it. I don't think I could have done a step class after, but if anyone can, it's you!
Good luck tonight, and keep us posted on your effort.
I wonder if you're eating enough protein to keep you full?
Hang in there - looks like you have a good plan for today.
"Guys have it so much easier. No bloating. No PMS. I swear they cut out beer and lose like 20 pounds. Damn them! hahaha."
So much easier? Ha. Some of us still deal with occasional bloating and our wives' PMS...(does that count? LOL)
Although we guys do lose weight faster and seemingly easier than women, hang in there, you're doing great! We start fast, but women get over those plateaus faster than we do.
Hoping tonight is a good one for you.
Galen
seriously...PMS turns me into Mr. Hyde...
oh, and those cravings, killer seriously. i bet Snickers makes a fortune out of me alone during that time!
Post a Comment