I can't believe the January Challenge is almost over! But not to worry... this just means that there's a new challenge right around the corner. I believe that Michelle is accepting new people... so if you're lurking out there and wanna get in on the fun DO IT! It's been a great motivation throughout January and it's also been wonderful getting to know all the other challengers.
My goals for Feb have been submitted... but I'll keep the hush hush til Feb 1. Just trying to build a little suspense. haha.
I havent been to the gym in a few days... but I have been painting - so I feel like that has to count for something! The living room and bedroom are now both finished. And I'm hoping to get the whole kitchen done tonight! And as soon as I finish and get the apartment back to looking clean (furniture has been moved around and in the process my clean apt from Saturday has diminished a bit) I'll take pictures so you can see. I'm mad that I didnt think to take before pictures, but oh well!
Yesterday I did great with my points. I stayed right in my limit. And I wasnt hungry at all! I'm hoping to do the same again today. So far... so good! And my cramps are finally gone... WOOHOO! Just a few more days and I'll be totally human again (because I'm sure you guys have all been dying to know all of that heehee).
I have been slacking on water the past few days. So I'm going to guzzle some big time today! I stepped on the scale this morning and saw that I was up .5. Hopefully most of that is bloating which should be gone by Saturday. And hopefully getting back to drinking tons of water the next few days should help. Keep your fingers crossed.
1.24.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I painted my entire apartment before I moved in and I was exhausted and sore - so the painting definitely counts! Can't wait to see the final pictures!
Good for you painting all the rooms yourself - definitely counts as exercise! Can't wiat to see your pictures!
I too haven't done so well this past few days on the water front - so have filled a two litre jug and am going to finish it by the end of the day! Wish me luck! Know it is good for you but it is just so bland, might squeeze some lemon juice into it or something!
Good luck anyway.
I've hear painting is good for the shoulders... so definatley count it as excersize!!
As soon as we get some extra money I am going to paint the entire house, inside AND out... wanna come help? LOL It needs to be freshend up a little and I think cleaner, lighter colors will do that!!
Anyway, great job on staying on point... congrats on losing the cramps...LOL... and stay strong, your doing great!!!
Post a Comment