Can you tell from the title that I'm SO ready for the weekend?! A three day one at that as we're off for MLK day! Though theres a bit of a drought after that and we dont get another day off til freakin Memorial Day!
Thanks for all of your comments yesterday. While I'm still annoyed that I can't just say no (unless its to drugs... that I'm good at haha), I'm glad that I fessed up and was able to just move on from there and not ruin all my hard work!
There werent any good classes at the gym near my work last night so even though I had my bag all packed decided I'd just go home and ride the trainer while watching good Thursday night TV. Because there are NO machines available this time of year... UGH!
Instead of going straight home from work, though I stopped by the food store to get some yogurt and juice so I'd have stuff to make a smoothie for breakfast (gotta use that new blender!)I ran into a friend at the foodstore (which is kind of fun to say. Since I've only lived here for 6 months or so its not like at home when everytime I'd go to the foodstore I'd run into someone I knew...) so I talked to him for a while and by the time I left it was like 6:10 and I knew there was a step class at the gym near my house at 6:30... which I had to pass on my way home. So I sucked it up and went! I was proud of myself for that! And it was a good class :)
Today I'm going to stay on track!!! I'm geared up and ready for it! Though this weekend will totally bring some challeneges for me. Tonight there is some fundraiser party at Ar's shop for one of the women who works there who has breast cancer... so I'm sure there will be all sorts of yummy food, but hopefully I'll be able to resist! The thought of hopping on the scale first thing tomorrow morning should be enough to get me through. And then Sunday night is Ar's work holiday party. It's a dinner at a restaurant. Of course Ar didnt have any details on what restaurant or what kind of food they had... but hopefully I'll get to the gym on Sunday so I'll have some APs to use for it.
Tonight I'm going to spinning after work, then run home for a quick shower and off to the fundraiser.
My menu for today:
Breakfast:
Fruit smoothie - 3
Snack:
Cinnamon life cereal - 2
Lunch:
Panera Low Fat Vegitarian Garden Veggie Soup - 1.5
Panera whole grain bagguette - 2.5
Salad w/ fat free dressing and a few cashews - 1
Snacks:
100 cal pack - 2
granolla bar - 2
grapes and strawbs - 1
Dinner:
no idea, but I'll have 10 points left plus 5 APs from spinning so I should be ok!
1.12.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
TGIF! I've been working for the weekend this week! Have a good one!
Well done!! Glad you seem to be happily back on track!! Have a good, LONG weekend!!!
TGIF for you all....I happened to work on Saturday's, but I am happy for the other challengers. I am glad you made it to spin class, way to go.
You will be fine tonight, it will be ok.
Sounds like you've got the right attitude going into the weekend. Thanks a bunch for all the comments you leave on my blog. They're quite entertaining! I especially loved your comment from yesterday...I agree! Have a great long weekend!
Poppy
Yaay! A 3 day weekend! Gotta love those! :) You are doing so great!! You're my idol! LOL!
Spin class...wow!! Go you!! Now that is a class I am afraid of. It looks so hard. You rock!
Post a Comment