12.17.2006

More Cookies....

Wish me luck... we're heading over to our friend Taryn's house to make MORE Christmas cookies! I have two family recpies in tow... which are both so yummy! Jam strip cheesers (I really like to make these bcause of the name haha) and Acorns. I think I'm going to allow myself THREE cookies all day. I think thats reasonable. And I'm going to try to get to the gym or out for a bikeride at some point before we go. But I have lots to do before 2pm.

Gotta hit up the foodstore for ingredients (and my weekly shopping), write a family letter (my extended family does a family letter that my great aunt complies and mails out to everyone.... its kind of annoying to write because I never even see half these people, but I'll get in big trouble if I dont write one and totally be the black sheep of the family), then hopefully get to the gym, shower and be off by 2ish! I have 3.5 hours to do all of that... so I'm going to get going!

But I'm in the right frame of mind for cookie baking. Writing down all of my points, drinking loads of water... and just being ready for whatever challenges come my way this week (which will be TONS!)

Happy Weekend!

4 comments:

Tigerlilly said...

Great job on the 15 mile ride.. good grief, I dont think I could do that yet!!

My family does the letter thing too, but I finally told them that if they want to know what is going on in my life, they will just have to take the time to call me... or read my blog! LOL

Have a great day and good luck baking cookies!!

Living to Feel Good said...

Hope the cookie baking and eating went well. I have been waiting still to make mine. I'll probably do it Friday.

Anonymous said...

You've got the right attitude for cookie baking!!! And for the rest of the week, for that matter.:-)

Can you send me some of those vibes for this week? (well, that, along with some labour vibes, lol!). I'm baking cookies with my little brother on Thursday.

Thanks for your comment on my blog!

If I don't stop by in the next little while, Happy Christmas and Holidays!!!

JOY said...

Good for you being able to discipline yourself to just 3 cookies!

Good for you.

Remember to drink plenty of water - curbs the appetite for a bit!