12.19.2006

Essential Albums

I was on WFUV's (the station I worked at in NYC) website and was looking through their list of essential albums. It got me thinking what my top 5 albums are... So here they are (in no particular order)

Ani DiFranco - Living in Clip (discs 1 & 2)
Edie Carey - Come Close (live)
Tori Amos - Little Earthquakes
Sarah McLauchlan - Fumbling Towards Ecstacy
Counting Crows - August and Everything After

Runenrs up:
Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway
Damien Rice - O
Gavin DeGraw - Chariot
Garden State Soundtrack
Rent (Original Broadway Cast)

And yes, I realize this is incredibly random. But why not?

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Ooo, I love Tori Amos, Sarah McLauchlan, Counting Crows, Kelly Clarkson, and Gavin DeGraw! :)

And I got your Christmas card today! Thank you :) And no, it's not cheesy at all! Have a wonderful day!

Tigerlilly said...

Hmmmm... I havent even heard of some of these people... you've peaked my curiosity.. I'll have to check them out!!

My fav:

Don Williams
BB King
Sarah McLaughlan
Blood Sweat and Tears

Paige said...

Nature's Miracle can be bought at your normal pet stores and in the pet section at Target(where I get it).

http://www.petsmart.com/global/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524441775473&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302033465

I swear that stuff is a miracle product! I use it for ANY carpet stains, not just pet issues. It has a light citrus smell that is yummy smelling!