11.03.2006

Pretty

Pretty new layout? Yes? No? It's not actually new. I have a 'generic' (aka me talking about things other than what I ate or didnt eat haha) blog that I used to post on all the time. But I have somewhat stopped posting on that as much. But I loved the layout. It's just very me, pastely, stripey, pretty. Right? Though I've heard rumors from when I had it on my other site that on macs and some computers it looked ugly and got all discombobulated. So if thats the case let me know. I'll probably whine a little bit and attempt to change it, and then get all annoyed and say too bad for you. But hey, at least I'm being honest here.

Today has been good so far. Other than a minor melt down I had around lunchtime. I was planning on going to my WW meeting at 12:15. There's one right near work, and I never have anything to do at lunch (I bring my lunch so I can keep track of points AND I'm poor so I cant afford to eat out everyday) so I was all excited. And I also never have anything to do at work, so I didn't think it would be a problem to take my lunch then. But of course... I had to help Carol out with the deposit today. Which basically entailed going through all the membership checks that came in the mail (about 50), then inputing all the info into the querky membership program, running a report, filling out the deposit slip and taking it to the bank. Well this takes a while (especially since I've only ever done it once before) and it HAS to get to the bank by 2. So the mail got here at 11:50... and I had to get all that done so I couldn't go to my meeting. I was fuming! So of course in my anger (and famished state) I ate two mini reeses cups. But... other than that little slip up I've been good today!

I'm going out tonight and I'm sure there will be lots of snacky foods around at the persons house that I'm going to. So that will be hard. But I've got 9 points left. I'm going to have a cup of 1 point soup and a faux grilled cheese (light bread, no butter and 1 slice of cheese) for dinner and I'll still have some points to snack tonight. And I'll also have to be good because I'll be hopping on a scale first thing tomorrow morning. Oh joy oh bliss!

Anyway... have a great weekend! Stay on track. Count your points. Drink water. AND STAY AWAY FROM THE HALLOWEEN CANDY (cause you know theres still some lurking somewhere in your house/office).

No comments: