Remember yesterday when I said I was already sore from my workout? Well this morning I woke up and literally couldn't get out of bed. UGH!!! I mean secretly I love feeling like this because I know it means I had a good workout, but my butt and quads are KILLING me. Oh and my abs and shoulders. hahaha. I look like I'm 75 when I try to stand up or sit down. And to top it all off I'm babysitting 15 month old twins tonight! I'm gonna have to take some serious advil before I go so I can run around after those little ones. I am super excited about babysitting though, since I moved I don't get to see kiddies anymore because I dont know anyone with kids down here! So yay for little ones. Let's just hope I can move come 6:30 tonight haha.
I had a big huge, non WW friendly breakfast this morning. Ar and I went to "The Original Pancake House." I got an egg white omlett with bacon and cheese... which of course came with 3 buttermilk pancakes. And I cannot tell you how huge this omlett was. It literally stood like 2.5 inches off the plate. There must have been a dozen egg whites in it!!! I ate about 1/3 of it, and then I did eat all 3 of my mini pancakes. After I ate it I was thinking... there goes another good week. But then I decided that I could just count for all the points, use flexies and APs and still have a good week! So that's what I did! It came out to be about 15 points for breakfast, but I'll just have to eat light the rest of the day! And I might attempt to go to the gym later... I'm still not sure if I'll be able to start my couch 2 5k today... I'm so anxious to start! But it might have to wait til tomorrow depending on my soreness.
Ohhh and thanks to Totegirl for the info on the knifty knitter! I'm totally going to splurge and get one!!! Bring on the handmade Christmas presents :)
11.25.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
yay to a great workout! sucks that your sore but think about it, in a couple of weeks you'll be doing those and more and be like a spring chicken!
i think it's great that you counted the Points and moved on. Thats the way handle it!
When I had a personal trainer, he had me do these jumping moves. They felt so lame, and then the next day I couldn't move. It was painful to lay in bed. SO I feel for you. I couldn't do sit ups for over a week....no joke!
Hope your aches go away fast!
Thanks so much for your comment on my blog!
And yes, you're right about the soreness - it sucks - but just think about all those muscles in your body building up right now to burn more calories! Good for you, for working so hard!
Pancakes are another weakness of mine. In fact, I might be coaxing my hubby to take me to brunch this morning - where there are chocolate-chip banana pancakes on the menu. Sigh!
Great job counting points!! Its never too late to fix a binge..or a splurge... just do a little extra in your workout tonight..
I LOVE feeling sore. That is the best part because you know that you are working those muscles!!
dude!!! I am with you on the homemade christmas presents!!
Post a Comment