I started my day out perfectly! Got up and went to the gym at 6:15. I was scheduled to work out with my trainer (which are the only times I seem to ever actually get to the gym before work). He totally kicked my ass. When I got home to shower I literally could barely lift my arms up to shampoo my hair. Needless to say I'll probbaly be whining about how sore I am for a few days. But it's a good sore :)
I'm always ravenous when I go to the gym in the morning. Before I went I had oatmeal for 2 points. Then when I got to work I had some dry puffins for 1 point. And at like 11ish I had a fruit/granolla bar for 2 points. And I was still hungry!!! Of course I went home for lunch to hang out with Ar for a bit... and woops. I had a piece of leftover birthday cake.
But... I'm not letting that stop me from staying within my points. I still have 10 points (inclduing my APs) to get me through the day, which should be plenty!
In other news, I'm supposed to be flying home to Philly/Jersey tonight. My flight was scheduled to leave Charlotte at 7:40. Well this morning at 10 I got an email that it was delayed to 9:10pm. Then an hour ago I got an email saying it was moved up to 8:40. And just now I got an email that it was moved back to 9:40....
I have a sneaky feeling that with all of the tornado warnings, t-storms, high winds and rain along the east coast right now that I won't be making it to Newark tonight. I mean I really hope that I do... but I'll be shocked if it happens.
Keep your fingers crossed that I get out of Charlotte tonight and am able to head home!!!
11.16.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
There's nothing more than a "good sore" :) Yeah for going to the gym!
hey!
thank you for your comment!
i hate to admit this but i've actually been reading your blog for quite some time now and have never said hi...so Hello there!
No, I was never a runner although I've always enjoyed running and when someone asked me to run a marathon with her, i agreed.
She backed out fairly quickly and I made it to Week 11 of the training, then I got a job and it sorta fell to the side. 3 weeks before the actual marathon I started running again and just had to run a race because I felt like a total loser for not having gone through with my plans.
Thats where I am now...
Hope you make your flight!
Post a Comment