9.18.2006

Another Bridesmaid Dress


I don't think I mentioned that I'm in my cousin's wedding in December. It's quite cute as he's asked his 3 girl cousins to be Grooms Ladies. And our two boy cousins are his best men. But anyway -- his fiance picked out dresses the other day. I love it and think it will look great on everyone. And as an added bonus my mom felt badly that I have to buy plane tickets (the wedding is in San Diego so Arleigh and I have to fly out) and now a dress for the wedding ... so she bought the dress!! WOOHOO!

So just a little more incentive to get cracking on my weight loss. I have just over 3 months til the wedding. I think if I honestly stick through it (even through all of the holidays) I can tone up a bit! San Diego in December means summer-esque clothes! No hiding behind baggy sweaters there!

No comments: