I did go for a 24 mile bikeride with my dad yesterday. So that was at least something! I'm hoping to ride tomorrow morning as well... if the rain holds off. And I've decided I'm definitely going to look into gym prices when I get back to Charlotte.
But enough talk about food and weight loss (or lack there of) ... The fun part about today is that I went to meet my new baby cousin! (Well it's my cousins baby... so whatever that makes is - cousin once removed? I dont know). But baby Gus is only 6 days old. He's a big ole baby too -- 10 lbs when he was born! He's so cute and I just held him all afternoon. Liz (the new mommy) looks great. Naturally she's hurting a bit after popping out a 10 pounder, but she looks wonderful and was so great with Gus. Not too worry I took quite a few pictures so I'll get them up soon. But here's a few for now.



Isn't he the cutest ever??

2 comments:
What a cute baby.
Willpower failed you, you did not fail willpower. You can’t force yourself to eat healthy that is un-natural. Aptitude trumps will power every time. I find if I allow some junkfood in my diet but am accountable for the points/calories than I am more likely to want the good stuff since I journal non starchy veggies but don’t count them unless I eat pounds of it or canned. I eat a can of veggies as a snack.
Gus is darling!
Post a Comment