8.14.2006

Getting Back in the Game

I found myself getting a little off track with points this weekend. I guess it was bound to happen after being reletively perfect the past two weeks. But I'm determined to get back on track today and hope for good results at my weigh in on Friday.

Let's hope getting back on track is as easy at it sounds!

I'm venturing to the foodstore today and attempting to make chicken pot pie for dinner. I've never made it, so we'll see how it turns out. I was going to make one from the ww website, but found this one online which seems a bit easier for the same amount of points.

Chicken Pot Pie
1 cup reduced fat Bisquick
1/2 cup skim milk
1/4 cup egg substitute
2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed (any style)
2 cups cooked, chopped white chicken meat
2 cans Campbell's fat free (Healthy Request)
Cream of Mushroom soup

Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray an 8-inch square baking pan with Pam.

Mix together vegetables, chicken and soup. Pour into prepared pan.

In another bowl, mix Bisquick, milk and egg. Pour over the top of chicken mixture. Bake for about 30 minutes or until crust is golden.

6 servings = 4.5 WW points per serving
4 servings = 6.5 WW points per serving

I'll be sure to let you know how it turns out!

Other than that I'm hoping to resist going to Starbucks (right next to the foodstore) as that always ends in 3 points or so on a beverage -- which I just dont think is worth it. Especially with my lack of flex points at the moment.

Hope everyone else is staying on track!

No comments: