Not a perfect day, but certainly not the worst ever either!
Heres the menu:
Breakfast:
poached egg on light toast (2)
ww banana brad (3)
Lunch/Snack:
Pretzel Twister Lite at the mall (6) <--- thought it would be less, but I looked up the nutrtion and calculated it to 6 points, bummer
Small fries at Chic-Fil-A (5)
Fruit cup at Chic-Fil-A (0)
Dinner:
Small piece of leftover pizza (5)
A few bites of rice (2)
WW scone (2)
So right now I've gone over by 1 point. And I'm thinking I'll most likely have frozen yogurt tonight for another 2 points. I did go for a short walk today. I'm thinking just 1 AP, but I'm not going to count it since it was such a small amount.
So for the week I've used 13 flex points. Not too bad!
I'm going to plan out my meals for tomorrow later tonight or first thing tomorrow morning.
And Ar and I are going to ride at 7am. For real. At least that's the plan.
One great thing about this heat is that water is so not a problem. I drink TONS of it... and have it with me at all times. So at least that's a given :)
Ok... off to read more of the Kite Runner. Have any of you read it? I'd highly recomend it -- I can't put it down!!
7.31.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment