I haven't posted in almost a month.. and you know what? I havent been tracking or watching my points or anything either! UGH!
But I took the first step yesterday... and went to a meeting. I hadnt been since June 1st. I knew the weigh in was going to be bad, but that was the only way to get me back on track. I was up 8 from my last weigh in, but you figure being in two weddings, a vacation in the carribean and a move from New Jersey to Charlotte and that seems about right.
I only used 2 flex points yesterday so that was good. A good first day!
Today my menu looks like this:
Braekfast:
3/4 c Special K protein plus w/ strawberries (2)
Snacks:
grapes (1)
pretzels (2)
Lunch:
poached egg on english muffin (4)
strawberries (1)
ice pop (1)
Dinner I'm not really sure. Ar and I might go out... she's doing 24 hours of booty today and will be riding all day. She already rode 50 miles last night, came home at 3 in the morning to sleep and will head back out in a bit. So I'm thinking if she's up for it we'll go out to dinner. It's too hot to turn anything on in the kitchen. But if we do go out I'll make sure we go somewhere that I can get a big ole salad!
Ok well I'm back! And I need help! So inspire me :)
7.29.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment