5.26.2006

PS

I just realized that I didnt bring lunch -- as I'll be leaving work at nooner. This means I'm going to have to stop and get something on my way south. EEK!

There are a bunch of rest stops on the parkway -- but they really only have Burger Kings... nothing too healthy. But I've planned ahead. I'm going to get the 4 piece chicken tenders (4 points) and a small fry (5 points). This will fill me up and its only 9 points. I know it's not the healthiest option, but I gotta work with what I have here!

So todays menu so far is:

Bfast:
puffins w/ milk (2)

Lunch:
BK (9)

Snacks:
soytzels (2)
ww lemon cake (1)

Which leaves me with 10 points for dinner tonight. Doable -- right??

2 comments:

Martalu said...

Yes! Totally doable!

Living to Feel Good said...

How'd you do?